Pride of the Wolfpack recognizes individuals who demonstrate university values. Recipients receive a certificate and mug sponsored by NC State Bookstores and designed exclusively for Pride of the Wolfpack winners.
Nominations Since 2016
Winners Since 2016
Awards Allocated for 2021
EHRA Non-Faculty & SHRA Employees may be nominated for the Pride of the Wolfpack Award.
This recognition program does not include retirees, faculty and temporary employees such as graduate assistants, house officers, postdoctoral scholars and student workers.
Current nomination criteria are determined by each college and division. Upon adoption of our new strategic plan in Spring 2021, program criteria will be the same for all colleges and divisions and aligned with the university’s values.
Any NC State staff, faculty, or student can nominate an employee. Nominations are accepted on an ongoing basis, and awards are announced quarterly (April 1, July 1, October 1, January 1). To nominate someone, please use the form below.
Coordinator / Contact Information
For questions, contact your Pride of the Wolfpack Coordinator at your college/division.
Lindsay Recchie, 515-1120, email@example.com
- Office of General Counsel
- Office of External Affairs and Economic Development
- Internal Audit
- Park Scholars
- Kenan Institute
- Chancellor’s Office and Staff
Missie Davis, 515-8858, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Environmental Health & Public Safety
- Budget & Resource Management
- Campus Enterprises
- Human Resources
- University Real Estate & Development
Please contact: email@example.com
- Academic Outreach & Entrepreneurship
- Division of Enrollment Management & Services
- Office of the Executive Vice Chancellor & Provost
- The Graduate School
- Institute for Emerging Issues
- McKimmon Center
- NC State Libraries