If you have a special interest in creating a culture of wellness in your college, unit or department, apply to be a wellness champion and join the more than 100 champions who are helping to build a thriving Pack at NC State.
You can apply to join the Wellness Champions program April 5-30. Visit the program’s webpage to apply to become a champion and learn about the program’s eligibility requirements.
Serving as a wellness champion provides a great opportunity for employees to make NC State a healthier workplace. Wellness champions volunteer to promote universitywide wellness initiatives by:
- Promoting health and wellness resources to their colleagues.
- Encouraging and motivating staff and faculty to participate in wellness activities.
- Planning and conducting wellness activities.
- Engaging with university wellness staff to develop programs that fit departments’ needs.
- Collaborating in their units to promote health and well-being.