November is a time for us to reflect on all the reasons why we are thankful. 2020 certainly has been a tough year for all of us, filled with unique and unforeseen challenges. This year more than ever, we should remind ourselves of all the things we are grateful for and appreciate.
We asked some of our NC State colleagues to let us know what they are thankful for and to consider providing a photo with their submission. We had several responses, but here are just a few that we hope inspire you to think about the things you are grateful for as we approach the holiday season.
You will need to click the photos to read what your colleagues expressed.
Here are some additional responses we received.
I am thankful for...
- Having more time with my family and pets. – Denise Hall, Temp Admin Assistant, College of Sciences – Research Office
- All the people in my life! And working from home! – Jenny St. Jean, HR Specialist, CALS HR
- The DASA HR team – Laura, Solitaire and Teresa! – Beth Buck, Assistant Vice Chancellor, DASA Human Resources
- Working with a great HR team-Go Pack! – Margaret Erickson, Assistance Vice Chancellor, HR Operations
- Working with such a great team and department. – Will Legett, Onboarding Specialist, Onboarding Center