Howl You Know is celebrating its first anniversary. Yay!
University Human Resources published the first edition of the newsletter on August 20, 2019. We are thankful for your support over the past year. UHR began publishing this newsletter as part of a strategy to enhance our communication with staff and faculty. We hope you believe we’ve kept that promise and will continue to support the newsletter.
We encourage you to provide us with your feedback about the newsletter. Your thoughts are thoroughly appreciated. You can reach us at email@example.com. We will consider your input as we continue to provide you with timely HR-related news and feature stories that highlight our extraordinary employees.
As part of our anniversary, we thought it would be cool to share a few things about the newsletter:
- Number of editions: Nine
- Average distribution: 11,976
- Average number of views per edition: 10,106
- 10 of the newsletter’s most popular stories:
- How Supervisors Can Recognize Employees During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Annual Enrollment: 7 Things You May Not Know
- I Am Thankful For…
- Diversity and Inclusion Resources for Our Campus Community
- NC State Employees Sew Masks for Health Care Workers
- Healthy Campus Week Highlights NC State’s Wellness Initiative
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Two Survivors Tell Their Stories
- A Salute to NC State’s Veterans
- NC State Ready to Celebrate at Packapalooza
- Thank you, NC State