The North Carolina State Health Plan for Teachers and State Employees has launched a new Personal Health Portal, open to all active employees and non-Medicare retirees. This portal provides a comprehensive library of tools and resources to assist members in assessing health risks and engaging in healthy activities.
The portal includes a variety of resources:
- Health Challenges: Each quarter of the year employees will have the opportunity to complete a 4-week challenge covering nutrition, physical activity, weight management and stress.
- Online Health Assessment: This 15-minute online assessment helps to gauge current health status and identify any concerns, as well as track progress in the months ahead.
- Healthy Living Conversations: These are quick, interactive conversations covering a variety of health topics, such as stress, back pain, and getting active.
- Online Monthly Seminars: Fun and interesting online seminars are available each month and focus on various health and wellness topics, such as nutrition, fitness and stress reduction.
- Extensive Health and Video Library: The portal provides a library of resources to assist employees in assessing health risks and engaging in healthy activities, including more than 500 videos.
The personal health portal is available via the benefits enrollment portal, a one-stop shop for all employee benefit information. To access the benefits enrollment portal, log into MY Pack > Employee Self Service > Benefits > Enroll in Benefits. Once logged in, you will see a link to Blue Connect in the left-hand menu. Once in Blue Connect, click Wellness at the top of the page.
See below for screen shots of how to access the Portal on Blue Connect: