The North Carolina State Health Plan for Teachers and State Employees has launched a new Personal Health Portal, open to all active employees and non-Medicare retirees. This portal provides a comprehensive library of tools and resources to assist members in assessing health risks and engaging in healthy activities. The portal includes a variety of Read More »
- What Are You Looking Forward to this Fall Semester?
- Feed the Pack Needs Volunteers
- 442 Leave Requests OK’d Since Inception of Paid Parental Leave Program
- NC State Gives Away More Than 2,300 Meals During Employee Appreciation Event
- NC State Extends Contract With Child Care Provider, Plans To Announce Agreement With Second Provider
- Belltower Restoration Project Completed
- Mental Health Awareness Toolkit