Marie Y. Williams, Associate Vice Chancellor for Human Resources at North Carolina State University, has been selected to serve as chair-elect on the board of directors of the College and University Professional Association for Human Resources (CUPA-HR) for the 2018-19 fiscal year. She will begin her term on July 1. Williams, a long-time CUPA-HR member, Read More »
- What Are You Looking Forward to this Fall Semester?
- Feed the Pack Needs Volunteers
- 442 Leave Requests OK’d Since Inception of Paid Parental Leave Program
- NC State Gives Away More Than 2,300 Meals During Employee Appreciation Event
- NC State Extends Contract With Child Care Provider, Plans To Announce Agreement With Second Provider
- Belltower Restoration Project Completed
- Mental Health Awareness Toolkit