The traditional change model is top-down. This restricts the range of ideas. Distributed-leadership organizations encourage ideas from people at all levels. The emphasis is on agility, innovation, and speed — sensing and seizing opportunities quickly. In this video, Deborah Ancona, Director of the MIT Leadership Center at MIT Sloan School of Management presents a new Read More »
- What Are You Looking Forward to this Fall Semester?
- Feed the Pack Needs Volunteers
- 442 Leave Requests OK’d Since Inception of Paid Parental Leave Program
- NC State Gives Away More Than 2,300 Meals During Employee Appreciation Event
- NC State Extends Contract With Child Care Provider, Plans To Announce Agreement With Second Provider
- Belltower Restoration Project Completed
- Mental Health Awareness Toolkit